To provides the highest quality of life in the least restrictive living environment for residents with low acuity behavioral issues not appropriate for placement in a traditional assisted living facility.
To provide an enriched living environment that is therapeutic, safe and comfortable. We strive to enhance and maximize residents’ dignity, functional capacity, independence, individuality, privacy, and choice.
All prospective residents are evaluated on site and triaged with the Clinical Director for approval. All prospective residents must meet all state-mandated admission requirements for assisted living facilities in Arizona.
Within our community, we offer three unique behavior programs that provide a highly structured and therapeutic approach to care that specializes in the management of behavior problems.
- Mirage is a secure program designed for persons diagnosed with dementia.
- Sahara is a secure program assisting persons whose behaviors are associated with diagnoses other than dementia.
- Oasis is an unsecured program for our cognitively clear residents who have demonstrated the ability to maintain their behaviors in an unsecured environment. READ MORE
Encanto Palms Facility Photo Album- Click the image for a larger view
How is Encanto Palms unique from other Assisted Living Programs?
At Encanto Palms we maintain two distinct and separate comprehensive/holistic programs for persons who exhibit low acuity behavioral problems. One program for residents with dementia and the second program for persons who are cognitively clear.
- We utilize the soundest and most up-to-date treatment approaches to insure optimal quality of care.
- Our staff is extensively trained in caring for persons with low
acuity behavior problems.
- Each resident benefits from an individually-designed care plan that specifically addresses their behavioral needs.
- Behavioral health services are available on-site as needed.
- We are responsive to the needs of our residents and
families, as well as to the needs of their medical providers,
referral sources, and payors.
- We honor and adhere to a philosophy and practice of commitment and compassion in meeting the physical, cognitive, behavioral, affective, and social needs of our residents.
Happy Hula Days Fundraiser for the JUSTA Center
Residents, staff, and industry partners were invited to enjoy authentic Hawaiian roasted pig and an enthusiatically recieved hula show!
Our generous employees raised over $300 for homeless seniors at the JUSTA Center,partipating in an employee raffle! A huge thank you to all of our guests who graciously donated items on the JUSTA Center's Wish List!