- Is the person eligible for placement in an assisted living level of care?
- Does the person exhibit low acuity behavior problems that make it difficult for them to live in a more traditional care setting?
- Is the person diagnosed with or does the person have verifiable dementia, if considering the Dementia unit?
- Are the person's medical conditions and required treatments within the scope of Encanto Palm's caregiving capabilities?
- Does the person have no recent history of violent behavior against peers or caregiving staff?
- Does this person have no recent history of suicide or self-injurious behavior?
- Is payment authorized for admission?
To Learn More Call (602) 352-0000 or email us
Step by Step Screening Process...